Administrative Assistant Position
Are you a people person, have a top-notch brain; we have a spot for you! Copperband Technologies is a fast-growing managed services provider and IT Partner. Our focus is on providing fanatical support to our clients and developing long lasting relationships. We are currently looking for a full time Administrative Assistant to work in our Clarksville office.
The ideal team member is charismatic and loves talking to people. They should be someone who loves to learn, is eager to help others, a self-starter, organized, and detail oriented. A firm-but-friendly candidate with the ability to multi-task would fit best with this position. Need to be able to perform some light lifting and be physically capable to move about the fast-paced office and to client locations.
- Assist clients I- person and over the telephone and navigate them to the proper person(s).
- Professionally greet clients and interact with them in a professional manner.
- Support the business owners, technical teams, and other employee resources with a wide variety of administrative and client-based tasks.
- Embrace and assist in special projects and help facilitate the implementation of company procedures and changes.
- Assist with various marketing tasks.
- Maintain meeting minutes and preparation.
- Track and maintain a small amount of office inventory.
- Maintain and track shipments of incoming project equipment and parcels.
- Maintain postal needs.
- Pickup and drop-off various items for Clients
- Organize various office activities and needs.
- Office upkeep (Ordering Delegation, Presentation).
- Run errands for Accounting, Operations, and Teams.
- Perform all duties in a manner that promotes the team concept.
Skills and Requirements
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Professional Attitude and Appearance.
- A charismatic personality and optimistic outlook.
- Solid written and verbal communication.
- Self-tasking and self-driven.
- Well organized.
- Office Experience, Marketing Experience, or Customer service experience are great attributes for this candidate.
- Valid Drivers license.
Job Type and Schedule
- Full Time
- Monday – Friday 8-5 with occasional off-hours work.
Compensation and Benefits
- Pay $13 – $16 dollars per hour.
- Medical and Dental options available
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation.
- Sick Time